Symantec, worldwide leader of online security
Symantec was founded in 1982 and it has evolved to become one of the world’s largest software companies with more than 18,500 employees in more than 50 countries.
Symantec provides security, storage and systems management solutions to help customers – from consumers and small businesses to the largest global organizations – secure and manage their information-driven world against more risks at more points, more completely and with great efficiency.
In 2010 Symantec bought VeriSign SSL activity and expanded its commercial offer with Thawte, Geotrust and VeriSign certificates: a logical evolution that allowed the security leader to broaden its expertise to the SSL market.
Symantec now provides the safest and the most recognized products on the market with innovative functionality such as seal-in-seach or vulnerability assessment.
As a privileged partner, TBS INTERNET provides Symantec's certificates to french customers that are guided through technical phases by a fully qualified and competant team.
- 1982: Creation of Symantec
- 1989: Symantec IPO
- 1992: Symantec launches Norton family of products
- 2007: Symantec 25th anniversary
- 2010: Symantec buys VeriSign SSL branch
- 2011: The visual identity migration is launched
- 2012: Official introduction of the Symantec Safe Site
- 18,500 employees including 3,500 ingeniers
- Installed in 50 countries
- 200,000 Norton products sold since its creation in 1992
- Norton Secured seal displayed on over 90,000 websites
- Norton Secured seal seen more than 150 million times a day
- Symantec SSL Secure and its Safe Site
- Symantec SSL Secure Site Pro and its Safe Site (RSA or ECC versions)
- Symantec Secure Site EV and its Safe Site
- Symantec Secure Site Pro EV and its Safe Site (RSA or ECC versions)
- Symantec Code Signing
what's more with tbs internet:
- Negociated prices
- We provide fully documented technical and trading guides available in french
- The TBS "guidance option" is a step by step advices package that will help you during key phases such as the CSR request or the installation of your certificate